200 Acres of Natural Beauty
Deer Run Golf Club boasts a scenic 200 acres of natural beauty, laying along the north shoreline of a beautiful peninsula that offers breathtaking views of Lake Tawakoni. It officially opened for play November 1, 1971.
Public Golfers and Members alike are welcome and will enjoy the lush landscaped fairways lined with mature oak trees, and strategically incorporated water features, creating an exceptional experience of challenging play for golfers at every skill level. Golfers can enjoy a casual round of golf, competitive tournament or host a special celebration at the clubhouse. The Course is a par 72, measuring 6,727 yards. The Greens are well maintained Tifdwarf Bermuda grass and fairways are Bermuda grass. The course also offers a golf range and practice putting green.
Greens Fees are very affordable, and the staff is very friendly and eager to help you enjoy your visit.
Regular Golf Tournaments every Wednesday (12:30 PM); Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (10:00 AM). $20 Nassau. Sign up by booking on this site or just show up.
GENERAL CLUB RULES
Alcoholic Beverages. No alcoholic beverages may be brought on to or taken off the property.
Smoking. The Clubhouse is a non-smoking facility. Please discard all cigarette and cigar butts in the ashtray receptacles provided.
Personal Belongings. Lost and found items will be held in the Pro Shop, and articles not claimed within 14 days will be disposed of.
Safety and Accidents. Members and guests should immediately report any act, situation or circumstance that is unsafe to a Club staff member. If any member or guest experiences an emergency of any kind, he/she should call 911, tend to the individual’s needs, and seek help from a Club staff member. If any member or guest is hurt or has an accident on the premises, he/she should immediately notify the Club so that an incident report may be completed.
- Play is expected to be at a pace of 15 minutes per hole or less.
- Players should not spend more than 5 minutes searching for golf balls.
- As a courtesy, groups should allow faster groups to play through at the earliest opportunity.
- All players are required to have their own golf club sets.
- Fivesomes are not permitted without the permission of the golf shop staff.
- Groups must consolidate into a maximum of 2 carts per foursome of riding golfers.
- Golf carts may not travel within 30 yards of putting surfaces.
- Golfers must have valid driver licenses to operate golf carts.
- Golfers between the ages of 6 and 15 years must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) who is responsible for the children’s actions.
- Golfers operating a Club-owned golf cart will be held fully responsible for any and all damages to the golf cart or golf course while the cart is in their possession.
- Golfers should repair ball marks on putting surfaces.
- Golfers should rake all sand bunkers.
- When available, players should fill divots with a sand mixture or replace the divots.
- Players are not allowed to enter the driving range to retrieve golf balls.
- Golfers are responsible for any damage or accident caused by their clubs or balls.